VP of Product – 1765077
VP of Product / Co-Founder
New York hybrid
Base circa $200,000 plus sizeable equity
We are looking for an ex startup founder with a strong product management background now looking to join an early stage seed funded ($5 million) startup as a VP of Product and Co-Founder.
Currently a team of around 11 at the pre-revenue stage. This is a vital role to join the CEO and lead on the product function in the cloud security /developer space. Working with a heavily experienced ex CISO who identified a problem within the cloud deployment space that often resulted in bottlenecks that he wanted to remove.
As the first Senior Product Manager (VP in title), you will play a critical role in setting the strategic direction of the product. You will work closely with your co- founder and the engineering team to develop, prioritize, and execute the product roadmap. This role requires a blend of technical expertise, entrepreneurial spirit, and a passion for creating customer-centric solutions.
- Develop and implement product strategies consistent with company vision.
- Collect and analyze feedback from potential customers (POC), stakeholders, and other teams to shape requirements, features, and end products.
- Create product plans and roadmaps.
- Produce and review product requirements documents (PRD).
- Ensure products and releases are launched correctly and on schedule.
- Make creative recommendations to expand product base and vision.
- Suggest ways to track product use and impact on end-users.
- Mentor and support team members to ensure continuous development and growth.
- Ideally a previous Head of Product / exited Founder in the Developer Tools /Cloud space
- Proven experience as a Product Manager or similar role, preferably in a startup environment.
- Experience in product lifecycle management.
- Background in software development and program management is preferred.
- Familiarity with Agile/Scrum methodologies.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Creative thinking with a vision.
- Attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
What We Offer:
- A chance to be a part of a rapidly growing startup with potential for significant growth.
- A dynamic and challenging environment that encourages innovation and creativity.
- Competitive salary and equity package.